Skip to main content

First press release of Alberto Canosa

Press release of Mr. Alberto Canosa

Following a number of failed attempts to talk to the mayoress of Toledo, Mrs. Milagros Tolón Jaime, and despite having sent to her some documents which attest the importanceof this meeting with her, she refused to arrange an appointment. I am therefore obliged to submit the necessary documentation, a total of 50 documents, to the PROSECUTOR’S SPECIAL OFFICE AGAINST CORRUPTION AND ORGANISED CRIME, in the hope ofsolving in a definitive manner the theft of my discovery of the Cave of Hercules in Toledo by the City Council, when Mr. José Manuel Molina was in mayoral service, who stole from me the archaeological discovery now called the Cave of Hercules in Toledo under duress and threats to my lawyer, Mr. Oscar Marín, and to me.

I transmit herewith to the information media the letter I sent to the above mentioned prosecutor’s office and the acknowledgment of receipt with certification from my domicile in Germany.

I consider this discovery must be made public to humanity given its historical importance and because it demonstrates the true history of humankind. It is World Heritage and I consider it part of my responsibility to show the world what exists there and which they have wanted so much to conceal.

Enclosure: the above mentioned letter and its certified acknowledgement of receipt.

Alberto Canosa
Haydnstraße 1a
32657 Lemgo
Germany
Telephone: +49 5261 14175
Cell phone: +49 172 2839848
Email: canosa@outlook.de
Fax: +49 5261 7009837
www.albertocanosa.blogspot.com

Lemgo, the 20th of August 2018.

Dear Sir, the Prosecutor,

I am hugely honoured to transmit herewith a request of a complaint related to
an encroachment or theft of one of my sensational archaeological discoveries, which will shock the world in due course because of its wide repercussions worldwide throughout the whole inhabited earth.

This is my discovery of the Cave of Hercules and the Table of Solomon in the
city of Toledo.

This story takes some telling, therefore I shall summarize it for you in any more
detail with brief words and comments in this respect.

I studied in Toledo and as a child I grew up there and I had and continue having
there a very peculiar gift. For this reason, even as a child I knew about various issues and certain locations in the city of Toledo, including the Cave of Hercules and the Table of Solomon, as well as other sensational discoveries which will create a commotion and that is why they will shock more at a specific point in time when these discoveries will logically and naturally be exposed to the media and the public.

Thus, in first instance some years ago I was in contact with the mayor of Toledo, Mr. José Manuel Molina, and his press department, who already were aware I knew the entrances, because there are several entrances through tunnels of Toledo, as I know the entrances to the Cave of Hercules and the Table of Solomon, as well as a Robot built by the king Solomon, which protects the Table or technically named in more modern terms Chronovisor of Solomon.

I received several emails from the City Council of Toledo of the ex-mayor, Mr.
José Manuel Molina, and his Press Department sent me several electronic mails,
telling me that they knew about my discovery of the Cave of Hercules and that they were aware and felt sure that I knew the sites and entrances to the Cave of Hercules. For this reason, they asked me for information and plans of the entrances in this respect to “help me”, according to them, to make the Cave of Hercules and the Table of Solomon public through one of the entrances to the Cave of Hercules, this is logical and normal; however, I sent them as much information as I could about one of the entrances on the alley of San Ginés, number 3, and the City Council of Toledo quickly wrote to me and I was filled with consternation at the answer not to go to Toledo anymore and at the news of the quick request of several millions Euro by the City Council before the Consortium of Toledo to build on the place I told him about the entrances to the Cave of Hercules, alley of San Ginés, 3, a public museum and they told me not to go to Toledo anymore, otherwise, I would be imprisoned.

I sought assistance from a lawyer of Toledo, Mr. Oscar Marín, in order to talk
on my behalf to the ex-mayor of Toledo about my discovery of the Cave of Hercules and the encroachment of my Discovery. Said lawyer talked to the ex-mayor of Toledo – I say ex-mayor-, Mr. José Manuel Molina. Afterwards he was removed from the mayor’s office for reasons of embezzlement, and the ex-mayor of Toledo, Mr. José Manuel Molina, threatened my lawyer, Mr. Oscar Marín, to ruin his life and his career in case he even talked with me again about anything relating to the Cave of Hercules. Thus, my attorney, Mr. Oscar Marín, wrote to me, completely terrified, to tell me he was very afraid and he had been threatened to ruin his life and his career, and he didn’t dare to continue defending my case because there were very mighty people involved in Toledo and he was afraid of losing his career, even his life.

My efforts writing to the City Council of Toledo were vain, as they didn’t write
back to me anymore; on the contrary, both the City Council and the Consortium of Toledo continued requesting millions of Euro before the Spanish government to build a public museum on the place I indicated to them on the alley of San Ginés, 3, quickly bricking the tunnels up which lead to the Cave of Hercules and the Table of Solomon with a vitrine made of bulletproof glass and equipping the museum with an unheardof surveillance.

I send you all this information, I have hundreds of documents of different
personalities from Spain and abroad, even from the Spanish Parliament of Madrid, who recognize me as the discoverer of the Cave of Hercules, even of the ex-president of Castilla-La Mancha, Mr. José Bono, even from the Congressmen from Toledo, and even of the Ombudsman of Castilla La Mancha, Mrs. Henar Merino Senovilla, even from the Ombudsman of the European Union, of the former king Juan Carlos and the former queen Sofía at the time, even from the ex-president Mr. Rodríguez Zapatero, from several personalities and psychologists from Spain and abroad who know me as discoverer of the Cave of Hercules.

All this has been an outrage and a fraud of gargantuan proportions by the ex mayor of Toledo and, of course, half of the above mentioned millions requested from my discovery to build a public museum will have disappeared, something which in the future will shock not only Toledo, but also Spain, because he is one of the most gigantic criminal offences which many politicians have made until the present day.

It could take a long story. Notwithstanding, I send you half of the many
different documents on the subject I have in order that you yourself can check and verify it. Hence, Your Excellency, my request is this:

After careful consideration of the documentation I send to you, I even have
with me twice the documents and more if you need it, all of them related to my
discovery of the Cave of Hercules, and this is why I request and ask you for to study this case of encroachment of my discovery, abuse of power and theft not only from me, but also from the whole of Spain because the discovery of the Cave of Hercules is heritage of the Toledan people, of the Spanish people and this is why I ask in this manner, please, whether you could be so kind and cordial of allowing me the privilege of doing justice for me and restore not only the right of discoverer, which belongs to me by legal right, but also please resolve this matter because it is obvious that the whole of Spain must now about this issue and must not keep it silent due to usurpers and corrupt people, of who there is currently an abundance in Spain.

Dear Prosecutor, please, I beg for the justice for me, I am the discoverer of the
Cave of Hercules, I have many more sensational discoveries in Spain given that I have the capacity, a supernatural gift to perceive certain sensational sites, I even know in Spain where King Solomon brought for its security the Arch of the Covenant after the temple of Jerusalem was burnt twice in the Biblical history, I even have discoveries of gigantic beings put in urns of stone within rocks which are located in different places of Spain and other countries of the world, and you will realize and see that under each monastery, church and crypt of the cathedrals and next to each hermitage there are rocks with special marks and bar codes with perfectly conserved bodies inside and they are venerated by the Catholic Church and other religions and satanic and occultist sects and they sacredly worship them and do other mystical ceremonies in reverence to these bodies inside which were put by their parents before the Flood of Noah thousands of years ago to prevent their drowning.

This will come to you as a surprise, dear Prosecutor, but please consider it
carefully, and please do justice for me, because I have gathered until now many
followers and collaborators in the whole of Spain and in the rest of the world, who unconditionally support me, I even have in mind this month an interview with some of them in Toledo on the 26th of this month, Sunday, at 12:00 at Zocodover Square in Toledo, because all over the world thousands of friends and collaborators are currently supporting me unconditionally, distributing pamphlets and making propaganda for me day and night, in Spain, as well as across South America and North America in order that such a great discovery is made public, as well as the other sensational discoveries which have prompted a great deal of interest among many different organizations from all over the world, especially, the Vatican and other different organizations, satanic sects, kings and occultist organizations and secret societies, which don’t exactly have much interest in rewriting the history of humanity, since the 90% is little explained and written, everything is a lie and fraud as the holy scriptures say „The world is governed by demons„.
1 Letter of John, chapter 5, verse 19.

Some days ago my representative and coordinator in Toledo, Spain and the rest
of the world, the researcher Mrs. Virtu Pontes, tried to get in touch with the current mayoress of Toledo, Mrs. Milagros Tolón, by a telephone call to the City Council to arrange an appointment in order to talk about the problem of my discovery of the Cave of Hercules, but they didn’t make it possible for her to set an appointment, threatening her to call the police in case she tried to contact her again, because they said there was “A threating letter to the mayoress”; I also tried to call the mayoress to set this appointment with the mayoress, but without success, they ended up threatening me too, saying in the same manner there was a threatening letter to the mayoress, what surprised me and is nothing new to me, I have the recorded recordings, should you wish to listen to them in due course in order to investigate the gigantic conspiracy existing in Toledo concerning my discovery of the Cave of Hercules.

Once more I say farewell, and I beg you, please, dear Prosecutor, study this
great case, which will eventually be spectacular, I send you all this additional
documentation, and as I tell you, I have more documents, many more than I could send you from the years I have been fighting for my rights of discoverer to be recognized, in order that they are acknowledged in my favour, given that they have been stolen and usurped from me with acts of terror, threats and the most rampant corruption.

This is all for the present, dear Prosecutor, I look forward to your news and I
hope they will be very positive, and remaining at your complete disposal I say farewell with all great respect.

Accept, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration,

Alberto Canosa.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Land’s Mount Hermon: A United Nation’s Base Built to Deliver the Anti-Christ and Open the Gates of Hell (Shocking Video and Photos)

Sunday, January 5, 2014 23:45 “Jabal Haramun”;  Hebrew :  הר חרמון ‎, Har Hermon, “Mount Hermon”) is a  mountain cluster in the  Anti-Lebanon   mountain range . Its summit straddles the border between  Syria  and  Lebanon [1]  and, at 2,814 m (9,232 ft) above  sea level , is the highest point in Syria. [2]   On the top there is “Hermon Hotel”, in the  buffer zone  between Syria and Israeli-occupied territory, the highest permanently manned  UN  position in the world. [3]  The southern slopes of Mount Hermon extend to the Israeli-occupied portion of the  Golan Heights , where the  Mount Hermon ski resort  is located. [4]  A peak in this area rising to 2,236 m (7,336 ft) is the highest elevation in Israeli-controlled territory. Hermon Hotel, highest UN base @ 2814m on the peak of Mt. Hermon, UNDDOF-Zone, Syria, Lebanon, Israel– Google Maps –Panoramio Peter Confesses Jesus as the Christ 13 When Jesus came into the region of  Caesarea Philippi (Mount Hermon) , He asked His

Révélations avec Virtu Pontes - Jordanie

Version anglaise du premier vidéo de ce post Exclusivité mondiale et nouvelle révélée par la chercheure Virtu Pontes. Extrait du programme enregistré le 15 janvier 2016. Nouveau courriel électronique de Virtu Pontes:  universo.vp@gmail.com (Audio: Espagnol, durée: 10 minutes et 36 secondes) TRADUCTION DU VIDÉO: Je veux révéler cette chose. Santi, peux-tu faire une faveur pour moi? Passons-nous en mode plein écran. Je veux que les gens comprennent ce que je vais expliquer ici. Cette chose que nous y observons, cette chose-là est un développement embryonnaire, d’accord, d’une fécondation in vitro, une fécondation artificielle. C’est le développement d’embryons à travers d’un cultivar de blastocystes, c’est-à-dire, dès sa culture jusqu’à ce qu’il devienne un blastocyste. Aujourd’hui je demande l’aide des biologistes afin de confirmer la véracité de tout ce que je dis, l’aide des biologistes du monde. Et nous entreprenons ça pour aider l’humanité au réveil, afin de con

Revelations with Virtu Pontes - Jordan

YouTube channel: Historia Suprimida. Audio: Spanish. World exclusive and notice revealed by the researcher Virtu Pontes. Fragment of the program recorded the 15th of January 2016 New e-mail address Virtu Pontes:  universo.vp@gmail.com Transcription of the video: I want to reveal this, ok. Santiago, could you do me a favor? Let’s begin to switch to full-screen and I want that people understand what I am going to explain here, ok. This thing we are watching there. That thing we are watching over there is an embryonic development, all right, of an in vitro fertilization, an artificial fertilization. It is the development of embryos seen through blastocysts cultivar, that is to say, from its cultivation till it becomes a blastocyst. Today I ask biologists for help in order to confirm that everything I am going to say is true, to the planet’s biologists. And we do this with a purpose, to help mankind to wake up, to confirm this is truth and that I do not lie to anyone, all righ