Skip to main content

Revelations with Virtu Pontes - Jordan

YouTube channel: Historia Suprimida. Audio: Spanish.

World exclusive and notice revealed by the researcher Virtu Pontes.
Fragment of the program recorded the 15th of January 2016

New e-mail address Virtu Pontes: universo.vp@gmail.com

Transcription of the video:

I want to reveal this, ok. Santiago, could you do me a favor? Let’s begin to switch to full-screen and I want that people understand what I am going to explain here, ok. This thing we are watching there. That thing we are watching over there is an embryonic development, all right, of an in vitro fertilization, an artificial fertilization. It is the development of embryos seen through blastocysts cultivar, that is to say, from its cultivation till it becomes a blastocyst. Today I ask biologists for help in order to confirm that everything I am going to say is true, to the planet’s biologists. And we do this with a purpose, to help mankind to wake up, to confirm this is truth and that I do not lie to anyone, all right?

This is an embryonic development, in approximately a five day term of an in vitro fertilized embryo and it is a blastocysts cultivar, it can be perfectly seen, can’t it? Then, there are an archaeological ruins archaeologists don’t know what they are and nobody knows what they are. Then, I am going to explain what it is about. I have already told it.

Santiago, can you switch to full-screen? Said ruins are in Jordan, in Jordan’s Black desert. I would therefore call all the planet’s biologists to confirm what I am going to say: Those ruins are maps of embryos in development of several species. These ruins you are looking at there can only be seen from outer space, ok? All what compounds the complex of embryonic maps. However, if biologists listen to me and follow what I am saying and pay attention to me, they will realize they are embryos in development, ok.

And we have the result of two species: the first one, in a red circle, is one of the human genetic experiments they made. If you realize it, within the red circle of this embryo’s development the human baby can be perfectly seen, ok? In the blue circle, all the other branch of circles, it is the development of another embryo, reptile, with the difference that it is supposed reptiles do reproduce through eggs, don’t they? They reproduce through eggs. However, it was a genetic experiment to reproduce it in an identical manner as humans reproduce, because they were obsessed with our genetics. The greatest treasure we have here in this planet is genetics, the quantity of species existing in this world. Then, we are watching maps there, which can only be seen from outer space, of embryonic development systems of genetic experiments.

And if possible, I would like all high authorities of the Kingdom of Jordan to contact me because I can only explain this at the moment. I can’t explain anymore now. There is much more there, more than you can imagine, including the reason of the desert’s black color, but I can’t explain more than what it is. And I would like that biologists verify whether what I am saying is true or false. And I want my friends to defend me, my followers and that they protect this information and don’t let anybody plagiarize it and don’t let anyone to stand to benefit therefrom, because it is for humankind. And I ask those people who only plagiarize for money to look for other information because they have much and to leave me alone because I know which aim I am doing this for, for the sake of mankind, because I don’t want to make a killing, all right? Therefore, if the biologists’ help really – we will later show an e-mail, apart from the e-mail historiasuprimida@hotmail.com which all biologist watching this program can write to -, I ask for your help to share it. I will also show my e-mail in order that the authorities of Jordan, the high authorities of Jordan, contact me because I have something important to tell them, ok, but, above all, they shall talk to the biologists of their country, with the best biologists of their country in order to verify whether what I am saying is true or false, because when these people came down, they made a whole bunch of beings with human hybridizations. I have already told you about it, they made many. They even made the reptilians, ok. Many people say reptilians came from outside. Not at all. These beings are angelical, they are energies and when they were trapped here, because they couldn’t go up – please, read the Book of Enoch, it explains it -, then they decide to do bodies in order to be able to live underground, as they are bound…

And those bodies, all those things you are watching over there, are maps of embryonic genetic experiments they made, and they made bodies for themselves, both the reptilians and the Nephilim; they created the Nephilim. There will be there some types of embryos they won’t know; they won’t recognize what they are but I will tell to them what they are… And they created all sorts of mutants, those who are mentioned in mythology and legend, ok, all sorts of beings, mutants, monsters and everything which existed before were that. And they have continued doing genetic experiments so far. For this reason, I ask the government of Jordan to verify what I am saying and to contact me, because I can extend the information to them, ok. Then, we will show the e-mail. The biologists watching this program can write as well to: historiasuprimida@hotmail.com, they can write to my e-mail as well and confirm the veracity of what I am saying. I am explaining all this in order that it can be more clearly understood. For this purpose, with the aim that the government of Jordan verifies the ruins existing there and talks with the best biologists of Jordan, with the planet’s best biologists. I kindly ask them to contact me if they check it up and realize the certainty of what I am saying and that I don’t lie. Then…

This, this truth can stop wars, this truth can stop stupidity in humanity, I am telling this truth to avoid pain and in order that it is done as soon as possible and that good tv programs are filmed as soon as possible and everything comes out, so we get out of this “cloud” of ignorance and falsehood where humanity is lying on, because we are not lying and this represents the evidence to show there is no evolution theory. We were all created here and they envied what human beings are, because we are generators of creation. We are generators of creation and they envied us, because we have a physical body. They didn’t have a physical body as our body.

Then, I would like again to point out to the top leaders of Jordan, please contact me and verify the information to ascertain that we don’t lie about this subject. Then, I will enlarge the information for them of everything existing behind this over there and they can also verify whether I lie or not. And I have had to do this in this manner before contacting them to avoid the same problems as the problems Alberto had, because he contacted the Israeli government and just look what happened: they covered everything up and didn’t say anything. And he contacted the Spanish government and look what happened with the Cave of Hercules, as well as with other things, with the giants. And I don’t want to the same fate to befall me. Therefore, first we check it, when you will realize it is true, please contact me, because it is only a very tiny, tiny, tiny part of what I can say and I can assure we can avoid much pain to humanity by revealing the truths, we are doing all this with this aim; and those who watch these programs, please, defend us at once and don’t permit plagiarism and don’t let people enrich at our expense when we are defending all of us, which is the least one could do here.

Comments

  1. التطور الجنيني للتجارب الجينية.

    ReplyDelete
  2. التطور الجنيني للتجارب الجينية.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embryogenesis. Genetic testing.
      Thank you for your explanation.

      Delete
  3. La création n'empêche pas l'évolution

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to have you on our podcast. You left a message with this link in it on our YouTube page. I am David from Project Dark Corona if you would lime to be on the show contact me at projectdarkcorona@gmail.com thanks.

    We have a live interactive show, we take calls and have a chat room. You can look us up at projectdarkcorona.podbean.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your comments on our YouTube channel I want some information about your interests information on UFOS so please you can comment me on my channel mayank Tiwari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ezekiel chapter 1 explains "ufo's" but they aren't aliens from other planets, they are angels from that dimension. w'hether they're the fallen angels or God's army depends on who is "driving" the vehicle.

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry to say you are dead Wrong. Read your Bible, and you will see yourself. God is in Control!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's the whole historial truth of the world, including about making humans: http://www.officialhistoryinvestigators.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. الأجنة البشرية العملاقة في الصخر البازلتي في الصحراء الأردنية السوداء
    Riesige menschliche Embryonen in Basaltgestein in der schwarzen jordanischen Wüste
    Giant human embryos in basalt rock in the black Jordanian desert
    مطابق لحجارة البناء العملاقة في آثار مدينة بعلبك اللبنانية.
    Identisch mit den riesigen Bausteinen in den Ruinen der libanesischen Stadt Baalbek.
    Identical to the giant building stones in the ruins of the Lebanese city of Baalbek.
    دليل مادي تختزنه الجزيرة العربية، ان العرب وجميع البشر يرجعون الى ابينا الجميل العملاق آدم والى أمنا الجميلة العملاقة حواء، والله يؤكد ذلك في القرآن الكريم
    Auf der Arabischen Halbinsel gespeicherte physische Beweise, dass die Araber und alle Menschen zu unserem schönen und riesigen Vater Adam und zu unserer schönen und riesigen Mutter Eva zurückkehren, und ِAllah bestätigt dies im Heiligen Koran
    Physical evidence stored by the Arabian Peninsula, that the Arabs and all human beings return to our beautiful and giant father Adam and to our beautiful and giant mother Eve, and Allah confirms this in the Holy Qur’an

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Land’s Mount Hermon: A United Nation’s Base Built to Deliver the Anti-Christ and Open the Gates of Hell (Shocking Video and Photos)

Sunday, January 5, 2014 23:45 “Jabal Haramun”;  Hebrew :  הר חרמון ‎, Har Hermon, “Mount Hermon”) is a  mountain cluster in the  Anti-Lebanon   mountain range . Its summit straddles the border between  Syria  and  Lebanon [1]  and, at 2,814 m (9,232 ft) above  sea level , is the highest point in Syria. [2]   On the top there is “Hermon Hotel”, in the  buffer zone  between Syria and Israeli-occupied territory, the highest permanently manned  UN  position in the world. [3]  The southern slopes of Mount Hermon extend to the Israeli-occupied portion of the  Golan Heights , where the  Mount Hermon ski resort  is located. [4]  A peak in this area rising to 2,236 m (7,336 ft) is the highest elevation in Israeli-controlled territory. Hermon Hotel, highest UN base @ 2814m on the peak of Mt. Hermon, UNDDOF-Zone, Syria, Lebanon, Israel– Google Maps –Panoramio Peter Confesses Jesus as the Christ 13 When Jesus came into the region of  Caesarea Philippi (Mount Hermon) , He asked His

Révélations avec Virtu Pontes - Jordanie

Version anglaise du premier vidéo de ce post Exclusivité mondiale et nouvelle révélée par la chercheure Virtu Pontes. Extrait du programme enregistré le 15 janvier 2016. Nouveau courriel électronique de Virtu Pontes:  universo.vp@gmail.com (Audio: Espagnol, durée: 10 minutes et 36 secondes) TRADUCTION DU VIDÉO: Je veux révéler cette chose. Santi, peux-tu faire une faveur pour moi? Passons-nous en mode plein écran. Je veux que les gens comprennent ce que je vais expliquer ici. Cette chose que nous y observons, cette chose-là est un développement embryonnaire, d’accord, d’une fécondation in vitro, une fécondation artificielle. C’est le développement d’embryons à travers d’un cultivar de blastocystes, c’est-à-dire, dès sa culture jusqu’à ce qu’il devienne un blastocyste. Aujourd’hui je demande l’aide des biologistes afin de confirmer la véracité de tout ce que je dis, l’aide des biologistes du monde. Et nous entreprenons ça pour aider l’humanité au réveil, afin de con